Well i hate to really dog Jerry becuz that man was my hero for so many years
but I'm sorry, I just keep calling him a bitch and an asshole (if anyone
wants to report me whatever fuck you, three strikes before i'm out and this
account is free anyway).
But I went there all about Jerry not to hear half of the AIC catalog without
3 significant members. But hey, whatever right? So what he played only ONE
song off Boggy even tho there were a ton of great songs on it (and Cut You In
isn't even the best track, blah). And people yelled out Alice requests and
he didn't make a comment. Some guy behind me asked for Dickeye and I'm like
hell yeah cuz that song rocks and this is Jerry's response *proceeds to grab
his crotch and say* "I've got your dickeye right here". And yes it was
pretty funny but it's still screwed up, that guy was there to hear some Jerry
Cantrell songs.
My friend went with me who specifically drove up from South Carolina just to
see Jerry in DC. We were gonna try to do some tourist type stuff but the
main purpose was all about Jerry and me letting her see some cool Alice
footage I have. So she helps me make my way to the front (we didn't get
there early enough to go straight for the rail like I usually do). But she
made her way up there, politely at that, and i managed to be on the rail, god
was i greatful. I was in the same location as last time where he did all the
solos in front of me. And she, who drove over 13 freaking hours, stood
behind me and refuse to be directly up front even tho later it was some room
for her. Enter the obnoxious drunk assholes who pushed their way to the
front. One rammed her arms between me and the guy to my left trying to get
on the rail. Now I am the same chick that befriended 3 strangers outside the
last Jerry show, bought nachos and shared with everyone and we all hugged the
rail together, ya know real fan support. Even hung out with people later and
freaking hitched a ride, cuz AIC/Jerry fans are just the best. Well no, not
these bitches. I'm sorry I'm all for sharing but you can't just think you're
going to knock me down. Most epecially because I was positioned so my friend
(who is shorter than me) could get a good view without being directly up
front. So if I allowed this girl to move me she wouldn't have seen Jerry
barely at all. Well drunk whore number two was right behind me, if she had a
dick I would have been assraped she was so close (and there was room people
okay!?). My friend talked to this girl and said "after the next song me and
my friend are going to switch so i can see for a while". She told her this
so she'd know ahead of time that we weren't just trying to hog all the Jerry
view, she was going to be up front and I was going toward the back. Well I
guess this girl was too drunk to understand. So we switch and the second
girl started pushing me way to much, had her freaking arm around me. And I
lost it for a split second and had her entire face crushed in my hands. I
was about to punch her and suddenly realized where I was. I didn't want to
get kicked out, i didn't want my friend to get kicked out etc etc. So i just
let it go (thank god I was completely sober). So what happens? This girl
keeps going and I'm trying sooooo hard not to do anything but I wasn't
budging for crap. You know what Jerry does? When he hands some stuff out he
gives it to one of the drunk obnoxious whores. Not randomly mind you, he
specifically pointed her out so others could move their hands away so he
could give it to her. I wanted to smack him. But whatever, I figured it's
no way he could have known what was going on down in that audience and maybe
he thought i was picking on them, whatever.
So after the show some of us fans hang around (the drunk hoes are gone, need
i add the one that wore a "jerry bring back alice" shirt is the one that got
the towel or what have you from Jerry, I guess next time I should go there
being all about alice, drunk and rude, so maybe I can get a guitar pick lol).
So the security is telling people to form a line on the side of the wall.
You figure hey, he's probably going to come out and chat with fans. An hour
passes and NADA. The bus starts up and pulls off. Now I don't care, you
don't have to want to be social. But he did the exact same thing 3 years
before. He could have had someone come out and say anything at all like "hey
jerry's on the bus having some pizza and i don't think we're gonna be able to
pull him away long enough to talk to you guys, sorry". I mean it's Sunday
nite, people had class and work in the morning. It just made him look
unappreciative. These people are all about supporting the man with no radio
air play, very few if any could get a copy of the Dtrip EP (wasn't even sold
at the damn show).
Whatever, he's a bitch.
~k
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
----- Original Message -----
From: ALunaMina
To: kira@y2kira.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2001 12:49 AM
Subject: Re: ok
it is sad, i want to smack jerry. and that girl for being an idiot trying to
defend him to me, the girl that called him god all the damn time, i am the
fucking jerry queen, i worwshipped the man, no one has to defend him to me.
if i call him a bitch, he's a bitch! lol
------------------------------------------------------MY RESPONSE-----------------------------------------------------
YEAH !!!!
----- Original Message -----
From: ALunaMina
To: kira@y2kira.com
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2001 11:05 PM
Subject: Re: ok
LOL okay so you got home okay.
you can go to www.dejanews.com and type in alt.music.aliceinchains and look
for the one titled "jerry's a bitch" lol...i made a longer more drawn out
post on the america online board. apparently christy said a few people were
getting upset with jerry's attitude, so i don't feel like it was just me
anymore or he was simply having one bad day.
~k
------------------------------------------------------MY RESPONSE-----------------------------------------------------
well also remember that the dc date had been canceled so this was a make up, which just might have put him in a blah mood from the get go. AND all the tech diffs they had at first.
but i'm still (especially) pissed to read all the reviews immediately prior to that where he's wearing all this leather and showin' off some of that good seattle rock boy buttOCK and meeting people in the bathroom etc. etc. autographs and smiles and gettin off on the whole show. i think we got a certain amount of "going thru the motions just because it's a job" type thing - maybe he's got something against dc or just the venue itself (no bars around hehe)
why the fuck did we get the garage band look? even god has to wait on dry cleaners hmmm?
i want him to make it up to me and i feel i've got it comin', so i'll be lookin' forward to that next time i go to see him and/or in my dreams *hehe* all i know is i'm getting wasted next time and havin' me an attitude of my own and we'll just see who's a better fuck!!!! ~lmao

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home