Letter from hubby:
Yeah, Happy Monday to you too. Thanks for the little movie. Where was Juliette? To agree on visitation is hard for me because of the limited scope of it. I have to think hard on this. I can't help but think your lawyer wants me to agree to something I don't have to agree to. And....no I'm not really happy with what you propose, but I will take it if that's all I can get. I know it is a big commitment for you to make the big drive even once a month down here and I can't really feel that I should ask you to do more than that because of the distance involved, but damn, I don't think I like that you put this much distance between us in the first place. I know that you had limited options as far as employment and living arrangements, and that free rent is a good thing, but still.....It makes me real unhappy....Please understand, when I say real unhappy it is not just empty words I'm throwing out. It is REALLY hard to get used to not being around one's children! I don't know how you're gonna react to this, but how would you feel if the situation was reversed? I question if life is worth living almost every day because of this. Sometimes it's hard to convince myself that it is. Ain't no "Oh well, life goes on!!Happy Happy La la la la ". Am I such a bad person that I really don't deserve to enjoy the company of my kids? Is this what I get? I know I have made mistakes, but I think it's unfair. I think it's really unfair. And how do you feel about it? Do you feel "Oh well , that's just too bad for you. You should have never messed with me. Now I'll just take care of what I need and whatever situation you are left with, I guess you just gotta deal with it."? Sometimes that's the way it feels to me. You got a lawyer so that you can legally get what you want. What about what I want? What do the kids want? Does that matter?
10.15.2001
personal notes about my wild life
Previous Posts
- got to clean out the attic so we can put boxes of ...
- I NEED YOUR HELP. CHECK IT
- no i'm not religious, but i was helping these peo...
- FUCKING EMERGENCY!listen, if i have emailed you in...
- INCOHERENT RAMBLINGS and other news.... first of a...
- ok so i had a really FANTASTIC interview. and the...
- I MADE MY FIRST ASP PAGE TODAY! or, i guess it's ...
- NETSCAPE ASSRAPEInvasion Software & Verizon DSL T...
ARCHIVES OR SOME SHIT

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home