RANDOM POST
do you believe lisa's trying to hit me up for a template update because she's too afraid to cut&paste a simple code snippet? meanwhile my site continues to suffer because i have so little time for it right now. it's not my favorite thing to talk shit about other people behind their backs (lisa) but sometimes i gotta vent without hurting people.- i wrote to lisa and told her i'm too busy to do her updating. we'll see whether or not it "ruins the site therefore causing me not to be able to use it as an example of my work." jeez. i feel bad, but it's necessary. i wouldn't be too surprised if she takes it way too hard. hell, if i ever take up knitting, i certainly won't ask someone else to do it for me, and, basically, that's what she's doing at this point. i admit it might be a little different if she did anything for me, or even called me or fucking wrote to me once in a while other than the "multiple undisclosed ricipient" emails i get every other week about her latest car accidents. but i don't get anything from her. she doesn't even answer 2/3 of my emails. i can't help but wonder why the fuck i should do anything for her, much less help her perpetuate her site so it can get more hits than me!!! she doesn't even fucking link to me! (well not my personal site).
ok, now i've justified myself.
EDIT: DO YOU BELIEVE THE EMAIL I JUST GOT? SEE BELOW:
----- Original Message -----
From: Lisa
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:@gull.mail.pas.earthlink.net;
Sent: Friday, August 03, 2001 7:33 PM
I'm sorry I can't respond to each of you individually. It's been a bit of a dramatic week for me. I nearly died. I've just gotten home from the hospital today. I had a kidney infection. I collapsed at work Monday. They didn't find the infection right away and cut into me to explore. Took out a healthy appendix cuz the surgeon couldn't find what the problem was. I've never had surgery. I was released Tuesday and in the early hours of Wednesday morning I was a code yellow in an ambulance racing back to St. Joseph's Hospital. I've never experienced such pain and have been told it's equivalent to child birth. I'm on heavy doses of antibiotics and bed rest. You probably won't hear from me for awhile and if you read the door, it'll be dormant again while I recover. Knock wood this is the end of me and hospitals. I'll email more when I can.
and i thought the hospitals out here were bad.....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home